Student Grants (SU)

The Education Secretariat at the school can advise you on SU rights and extra support in relation to maternity leave and illness.

The Education Secretariat  also has the authority to award you further SU. Furthermore, we can give you guidance on Special Educational Support (SPS) for students with decreased physical or mental functionality.

Parent support

Students who are parents can apply for “Family Allowance” either as a single parent or as a cohabiting parent.

Foreign citizens

Foreign citizens can in certain cases be compared to Danish citizens and receive SU.

Maternity leave and support

If you are going on maternity leave, please contact the Education Secretariat or seek information at SU’s own website.

Opening hours

Tuesday and Thursday 10.00 – 12.00