Documents for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Academic Regulations for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme (PDF)
- Rules of assessment for 1st year (PDF in Danish)
- Rules of Assessment for the Bachelor’s Degree project (PDF)
Documents for the Master’s Degree Programme
- Academic Regulations for the Master’s Degree Programme (PDF)
- Regulations regarding the 7th, 8th and 9th semester (PDF)
- Rules for Assessment of the Master’s Project (PDF)
Documents relating to both BA and MA programmes
- Joint Regulations for Educational Programmes (PDF in Danish. English version coming soon)
In some cases, it is possible for students to seek dispensation from the academic regulations and the ministerial order.
Dispensation is mainly granted in the event of “exceptional circumstances”. “Exceptional circumstances” typically refers to a suddenly occurring situation such as own illness, pregnancy with complications, serious illness, death in the immediate family, or force majeure.
The Study Board can grant dispensation from rules stated in the school’s own academic regulations. If you want to apply for a dispensation, please state as specifically as possible which rule you want to be exempted from.
For your application to be processed by The Study Board, it must be received at email@example.com no later than the next-to-last Thursday of the month. The Study Board processes applications for dispensation on the last Thursday of every month. However, the chairman of The Study Board is authorised to make decisions in urgent cases. Whether or not a case is urgent, is up to the chairman of The Study Board to decide.
To apply for dispensation from rules stated in the ministerial orders on admission, education and examination, you must send your application to the Education Secretariat.