In order to apply for our Master’s Degree Programme, you must have completed your bachelor studies in architecture or architectural studies.
Below you can read about three different application procedures depending on if you have a bachelor’s degree from Aarhus School of Architecture or elsewhere or if you apply as an international student.
1. Are you an international student?
We offer a two-year Master of Arts in Architecture taught in English for all international students.
2. Graduates from the Aarhus School of Architecture
If you have completed a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture at Aarhus School of Architecture within the last three years, you can apply for a master’s degree directly to the school.
- Deadline for applying for the Master’s Degree Programme with semester start 1 September is 15 March same year
- Deadline for applying for the Master’s Degree Programme with semester start 1 February is 22 October the year before
Apply for the Master’s Degree Programme with semester start 1 February 2019:
3. Bachelors from another Danish educational institution and bachelors from this school who graduated more than three years ago
You can read more about admission in the application instruction below, if you have completed a bachelor from another educational institution than Aarhus School of Architecture or if you have a bachelor’s degree that has not been completed within the last three years.
- Deadline for applying for the Master’s Degree Programme is 1 February