Professor Walter Unterrainer presents 8 lectures on sustainability.
The next lecture is 13 March in ‘Gymnastiksalen’, Paradisgade 4-6 at 12.45:
Architecture and Biodiversity
Biodiversity is coexistence and interrelation between species. Cutting this coexistence threatens also the human species. Architects often blindly destroy biodiversity but we have the potential to strongly enhance it. The lecture elaborates backgrounds and presents exemplary projects.
Titles and dates of the lectures:
- 06 February: Architecture and Sustainability – an Introduction
- 27 February: Architecture and Water
- 06 March: Architecture and Air
- 13 March: Architecture and Biodiversity
- 20 March: Architecture and Climate (-change)
- 17 April: Architecture and Energy
- 24 April: Architecture and Land Use
- 08 May: Architecture and Material Resources / Waste
All lectures are held in ‘Gymnastiksalen’, Paradisgade 4-6, at 12.45. Everyone is welcome!