What is architecture? The graduation exhibition seeks to answer this crucial question. And based on the exhibited graduation projects the answer must be:
- Architecture is engaging with society
- Architecture is ethics and poetic expression
- Architecture is social involvement
- Architecture is political
- Architecture is imagining futures
- Architecture is artistic depth and digital competencies
- Architecture is defining new territories and filling in the gaps
Visit the exhibition and experience projects about transformation, sustainability, and habitation. You can also explore the projects online: Graduation projects winter 2017.
Entrance is free, and everyone is welcome.
When: 3 February – 31 March 2017. Monday – Thursday: 10.00 – 15.00, Friday: 10.00 – 14.00
Where: Aarhus School of Architecture, Exhibition Building, Nørreport 22, 8000 Aarhus C