We all need to help reduce the risk of infection. This is what you can do to help:
When you attend teaching:
- Remember to disinfect your hands when entering a building or a new room.
- Help keep your distance and do not stop on stairs, in hallways or in other places where congestion is likely.
- Keep to the right on stairs, in corridors, and in other places where space is limited.
- Do not enter a room until those who have used the room before you have left it and have used disinfectant in the room.
- Keep an eye out for guidelines on posters, on the floor, etc. in the buildings you are in.
- If you find that it is not possible to adhere to distance and hygiene guidelines during a teaching situation, tell your teacher.
- You may be asked to help disinfect the room. Remember to disinfect your hands before you start, and remember to disinfect contact surfaces such as tables, chairs, light switches, door handles, etc.
- Avoid gathering together too many at a time or to closely during breaks.
When using classrooms, meeting rooms, studios, etc:
- Pay attention to the maximum number of people allowed in the room.
- Avoid moving around tables, chairs, etc.
- Thoroughly disinfect your seat after use (e.g. armrests, tables and other contact points).
When you move around at the school:
- Keep your distance when staying in common areas – both inside and outside.
- For the time being, parties and ‘Friday bars’ may not be held at the school.
Aarhus School of Architecture encourages students and staff to use the official app for tracking infection smitte|stop, which supports contact tracking in the event of an outbreak.