Over the years several architectural firms and companies have cooperated with us on teaching. We are very open to many types of cooperation and appreciate serious and substantial suggestions from external organisations, institutions, companies and non-profit organisations.
We find that it is important to establish a cooperation where both students and external partners gain new knowledge. And we appreciate our students’ being approached with a practice-based understanding of the complexity in which projects are developed.
Examples of teaching collaborations:
- A collaboration with Aarhus Municipality where students from Studio 1A in the academic year 17/18 worked with Brabrand Ådal and the South Harbor in Århus.
- A collaboration with The Danish Nature Agency and Lokale Lokale – og Anlægsfonden, where Studio 1A has just completed a workshop in True Forest.
- A collaboration between – and with students and professors from Aarhus School of Architecture, VIA University College and Engineering College, Aarhus University, on a multidisciplinary integrated design process for a new stadium in Aarhus.
- A collaboration between – and with students and professors from Aarhus School of Architecture, Via University College – engineering students and students in architectural technology and construction management sponsored by Grundejernes Investeringsfond.
- A collaboration with architects from Cobe, Olafur Eliasson and CEBRA invited to lecture and to run a workshop on architectural details (2018).
If your company or organisation is interested in cooperating with us on teaching or to learn more about what is going on at the school, we would like to hear from you.