The Dialogue Forum for Architectural Education and Practice (DAP) at Aarhus School of Architecture strengthens the dialogue and ensure an even better knowledge exchange between the school and current as well as potential employers of the school’s graduates.
DAP will be a sounding board for the school’s management on the quality and relevance of the education, the skills of our graduates, and the conditions of the labour market – thereby contributing to the development of the education.
How the forum is organised
DAP consists of five to seven external members, who in various ways represent the employers of graduates from Aarhus School of Architecture. Together, the members will reflect the breadth and diversity of the labour market – from small to medium-sized companies to larger companies and the public labour market; from well-known architectural practices to the companies where the architects of tomorrow will be working. The members must have experience with and insight into the school’s educational areas, experience collaborating with the school’s graduates, and experience employing graduates from our school. The members are appointed based on their experience from and knowledge of the current and future labour market for architects, including the local/regional, national and, preferably, international labour market.
Members of DAP
- Kolja Nielsen, Founding Partner og CEO, CEBRA (appointed by The Danish Association of Architectural Firms)
- Birthe Urup, DET BLÅ (appointed via the architectural start up network / LINKED / Aarhus School of Architecture)
- Jesper Back, CEO and Partner E+N (appointed by The Danish Association of Architectural Firms)
- Britta Bjerregaard Pørksen, Head of Planning & Construction, the municipality of Viborg (appointed by KTC’s expert group for urban planning)
- Jens Skinnebach, Head of department of A. Enggaard (appointed by DI)
- Mette Baarup, partner and competition manager (appointed by The Architecture Project)
- Frank Jensen, Chairman of the Board and owner, Søren Jensen Rådgivende Ingeniørfirma A/S (appointed by DI)