The Study Board’s responsibilities
- Monitoring the academic level of teaching and helping ensure and develop the quality of educational programmes and teaching
- Making recommendations to the Rector regarding the academic regulations, within the guidelines provided by the Rector
- Making decisions in cases regarding exemption from academic regulations
Approving teaching plans
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector on the appointment of external examiners
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector in cases regarding general rules for teaching, examination, and assessment
Members of the Study Board
Representatives for the academic staff:
- Ann Aloy Kilpatrick
- Thomas Hilberth
- Christoffer Thorborg
- Frederik Ankjær Normann Pedersen
- Ida Lina Amati-Aagesen
You can contact The Study Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to contact The Study Board regarding exemptions, please read the guidelines found on the school’s internal platform Moodle.