The Study Board’s responsibilities
- Monitoring the academic level of teaching and helping ensure and develop the quality of educational programmes and teaching
- Making recommendations to the Rector regarding the academic regulations, within the guidelines provided by the Rector
- Making decisions in cases regarding exemption from academic regulations
- Approving teaching plans
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector on the appointment of external examiners
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector in cases regarding general rules for teaching, examination, and assessment
Members of The Study Board since 1 January 2020:
- Christoffer Thorborg (Academic Staff)
- Mette Volf (Academic Staff)
- Mo Michelsen Stochholm Krag (Academic Staff)
- Ida Lina Amati-Aagesen (Student)
- Villads Birch Hastrup (Student)
- Johanne Kirketerp Nielsen (Student)
Observers of The Study Board since 1 January 2020:
- Ann Aloy Kilpatrick (Teaching coordinator 1. year)
- Kari Moseng (Teaching coordinator 2./3. year)
- Thomas Hilberth (Teaching coordinator MA)
- Rasmus Grønbæk Hansen (Head of Education)
- Christian Koch Ramsing (Director of Administration)
You can contact The Study Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Study Board receives administrative support from Marie Bruun Kristensen.
If you wish to contact The Study Board regarding exemptions, please read the guidelines found on the school’s Intranet (login required).