The Study Board’s responsibilities
- Monitoring the academic level of teaching and helping ensure and develop the quality of educational programmes and teaching
- Making recommendations to the Rector regarding the academic regulations, within the guidelines provided by the Rector
- Making decisions in cases regarding exemption from academic regulations
- Approving teaching plans
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector in cases regarding general rules for teaching, examination, and assessment
Members of The Study Board as at 1 January 2023:
- Thomas Hilberth (VIP)
- Mette Volf (VIP)
- Emil Skjelbo Bruun (student)
- Anne Gottlieb Hansen (student)
- Thomas Brodersen (student)
- Josefine Bank-Mikkelsen (student, alternate)
Observers of The Study Board as at 1 January 2023:
- Trine Johansen Koch (teaching coordinator BA 1st year)
- Kari Moseng (teaching coordinator BA 2nd and 3rd year)
- Thomas Lee (teaching coordinator MA)
- Rasmus Grønbæk Hansen (Head of Eduction)
- Christian Koch Ramsing (Head of Administration)
You can contact The Study Board at email@example.com.
The Study Board receives administrative support from Lone Wraa.
If you wish to contact The Study Board regarding exemptions, please read the guidelines found on the school’s Intranet (login required).