The Study Board’s responsibilities
- Monitoring the academic level of teaching and helping ensure and develop the quality of educational programmes and teaching
- Making recommendations to the Rector regarding the academic regulations, within the guidelines provided by the Rector
- Making decisions in cases regarding exemption from academic regulations
- Approving teaching plans
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector on the appointment of external examiners
- Delivering an opinion to the Rector in cases regarding general rules for teaching, examination, and assessment
Members of The Study Board as at 1 January 2022:
- Christoffer Thorborg (Academic Staff)
- Mette Volf (Academic Staff)
- Michelsen Stochholm Krag (Academic Staff)
- Magnus Sakarias Eriksen Ankheldrott (Student)
- Siri Dueled (Student)
- Victoria Kortegaard Kelly (Student)
Observers of The Study Board as at 1 January 2022:
- Ann Aloy Kilpatrick (Teaching coordinator 1. year)
- Kari Moseng (Teaching coordinator 2./3. year)
- Thomas William Lee (Teaching coordinator MA)
- Rasmus Grønbæk Hansen (Head of Education)Christian Koch Ramsing (Director of Administration)
- Christian Koch Ramsing (Director of Administration)
You can contact The Study Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Study Board receives administrative support from Lone Wraa.
If you wish to contact The Study Board regarding exemptions, please read the guidelines found on the school’s Intranet (login required).