REVIT is the most widely used digital modelling tool in the construction industry, in architectural studios and in municipalities. The course is qualifying and aimed at architectural jobs in the private and public sectors.
The course takes place online and alternates between weekly counselling meetings every Thursday from 16.30 – 18.00 and individual home studies of digital tutorials “with hands on” modelling exercises.
The course extends over 13 weeks with a kick-off meeting on Thursday 31 August at 16:30, 2023
-through to Thursday 30 November 2023.
It is possible to finish the course earlier and faster by an increased study effort, as all the course’s tutorials will be available from the start of the course.
You should expect to spend approx. 5 – 10 hours per week.
You can hear more about the course at the Graduate Information Meeting at FAOD on Wednesday 28 June 2023, and you can download a leaflet below with a detailed description of the course.
‘Practical Information’ section at the bottom.
The course introduces you to 2 levels of Revit Architecture:
- BASIC on elementary building modelling and documentation in Revit
- ADVANCED on Revit’s many advanced modelling tools
In addition, 3 lectures on Digital Construction and a specific construction case are included, where Revit has been the basic tool.
At 3 of the weekly Thursday meetings, there will also be input from architect Thomas Rasmussen (E+N Architecture) or Simon Arnbjerg (Arkitema) about ‘Revit in practice at the architectural studio’.
After completion of the course, a course certificate will be issued.
- General information meeting for FAOD graduates on Wednesday 28 June 2023
- Revit – Information meeting: Thursday the 10th. August 2023 at 4:30 pm via Microsoft Teams.
- Sign up for the Revit info meeting with course leader Per Kortegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course period: 31 August – 30 November 2023
- Teacher: Per Kortegaard, Associate Professor Emeritus, architect maa.
- Course price: DKK 8.000,-. Unemployed persons can apply for the course price covered by the local Job Centre: https://www.aarhus.dk/borger/job-og-ledighed/dagpenge/saadan-kan-vi-hjaelpe-dig/kursusansoegning-for-dagpengemodtagere/
- Maximum number of participants: 20.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
If you are interested in participating in the course, register for the course on the link below – shortly after which you can apply for the course fee paid by your local Job Centre.
Contact the Job Centre in Aarhus: www.aarhus.dk/jobcenter-kontakt
Download detailed leaflet about the Revit course here
Download the document with the path to the financial aid application form here
Sign up for the course here