Please send a 300-word (maximum) abstract and, on a separate sheet a 100-word (maximum) biography to: email@example.com
Abstracts that respond to the themes outlined in this programme and represent not previously presented research are prioritized.
Deadline for abstracts: 4 February 2022 (Extended from 25 January 2022)
If your submission is accepted, you will be notified some time between 15 and 20 March 2022 and be able to present at the conference the 20th -23rd of May 2022. Each abstract will be double-blind peer reviewed by two reviewers of the scientific committee and you will receive their remarks by email. The presenting abstracts will be available in a book of abstracts. Each oral presentations at the conference will be allocated approximately 20 minutes.
If accepted, a post-conference publication will be arranged. This would entail that a number of presentations/abstracts would be selected and offered to resubmit an extended abstract in the fall of 2022. These would be peer-reviewed by other reviewers of the scientific committee.
- Pieter Versteegh, Psyché Architecture
- Sophia Meeres, University College Dublin
- Chris Younès, ENSA Paris la Villette and at ESA
- Dominic Stevens, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Ben Stringer, University of Westminster, London
- Jane McAllister, London Metropolitan University, London
- Mogens A. Morgen, Aarhus School of Architecture
- Johan De Walsche, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Tom Nielsen, Aarhus School of Architecture, Denmark
- Niels Albertsen, Aarhus School of Architecture, Denmark
- Stefan Darlan Boris, Aarhus School of Architecture, Denmark
- Lea Holst Laursen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Anđelka Bnin-Bninski, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Anna Sofie Hvid, RuralAgentur, Jystrup, Denmark
- Mo Michelsen Stochholm Krag, Aarhuus School of Architecture, Denmark